Business Analyst - Insurance Claims
*Please note this role is starting as a 12 month fixed term contract with a view to going permanent thereafter*
Salary up to £62,500 plus 20% bonus and 25 days annual leave. Remote working available providing you can visit either the London or Birmingham office a few times a month (travel paid).
A leading global insurance company are looking for a Business Analyst who can manage senior stakeholders and deliver a complex roadmap of insurance claims systems and processes. Duties will include delivering on BAU change, London market integrations, production support and complex business processes. In addition you will need to have previous experience of working alongside 3rd party vendors and building relationships.
To be considered suitable you will need the following skills/experience:
- Business analysis background with exposure to the insurance industry
- Experience of working with API integration, process modelling and systems automation
- Strong Agile background
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors
- Experience working in a complex IT landscape
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.