A great role for a leading promotional merchandise company that designs and produces innovative branded promotional products, imaginative staff engagement and wellbeing programmes and high impact marketing campaigns.
We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join a well-established, family-run SME based in Barnet, North London. The role will be hybrid but for the first 6 weeks you will need to go into the office 5 days per week.
Key duties and responsibilities....
- Oversee and submit all month end accounts to the external chartered accountants.
- Oversee the monthly invoicing and ensure follow up of non or late payments.
- Banking and reconciliation
- You’ll have experience with Xero and ideally worked with payroll software.
- You must be a confident communicator, flexible and self-motivated with a high level of organisation and attention to detail. You will need to be willing to learn and adapt to the demands of the role.
- Ensure invoices are produced accurately and are approved promptly.
- Reconcile all sales ledger control accounts and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare and post journals on the finance system
- Ensure Accounts Receivable Ledger is accurate at all times.
- Resolving invoicing queries
- Experience in using Xero is essential
- Previous experience in a similar industry would be a bonus
- Proven experience of producing sales ledger
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year