Home Based Bid Writer / Bid Manager (non-framework)
A national charity is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join its team. This role is home based (fully remote) and so is open to suitable candidates across the UK.
This Bid Writer position is paying up to £42,000 based on experience and track record. Benefits include 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and company pension scheme. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that has a record of ongoing growth, and significant growth opportunities over the coming years, within a friendly and supportive working environment.
Working as part of a dedicated team you will be responsible for securing income for the organisation through creating commercial bids and tenders. Day to day duties will include:
- Delivering commercial bid and tender responses (non-framework)
- Supporting the business development, marketing and communications teams to improve responses through editing proposals and peer review
- Working on high volume bids and tenders from pre-procurement through to award
- Continuous research (internal and external) in order to drive commerciality and effectiveness of propositions, bids and tenders
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring tendering materials are of the highest quality
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience in bid writing (both private and public sector experience considered) as well as the following:
- Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of commercial tenders to varying timescales
- Track record in securing income through competitive tendering on sole provider opportunities
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new markets
- Strong knowledge of bid writing principles and ability to translate for a wide range of subject matters
- Ability to turn technical requirements into narrative responses, focusing on proposition and USP
To find out more, or to apply please send a copy of your CV highlighting your relevant experience.