A highly successful professional services organisation is looking for an experienced Bid Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the management and production of high quality bid submissions.
Working closely with marketing and senior management you will be responsible for the full 360 degree proposal lifecycle and responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of resources across sales, marketing, finance, legal and subject matter experts to deliver full proposals
- Working with sales, marketing and other key stakeholders to create and maintain a centre of excellence for proposal activity
- Ensure best practice and consistency is applied to all proposals; maximising client acquisition and retentions
- Proof reading all proposals to check for quality and consistency
- You must have prior experience in architecture, interior design or construction
This is an initial fixed term contract with the possibility of becoming a permanent assignment.