An international business in Essex, offering hybrid working, is looking for an experienced BI Analyst to join their team, also offering the opportunity to cross train them onto Sage1000 ERP.
You will be supporting Enterprise systems across the UK and EU, analysing data and creating reports using Microsoft BI.
The business offer hybrid working with 2 days per week from home possible. Responsibilities consist of:
- Providing data analysis for all enterprise systems, namely Sage1000
- Create BI reports using current reporting tools and Microsoft BI
- Creating data imports and exports as business demand dictates
- Support warehouse systems using programmatic and data analysis tools
- Take a prominent role, alongside the IT Director, on providing BI for the business
- Offering support to system users in the UK and abroad, liaising with external support companies as required.
Their offices are based in Brentwood, but this role also offers the incumbent the chance to travel to the other European sites on occasion too.
To secure the roll you must be an excellent communicator with strong data analysis troubleshooting skills, with the ability to create complex SQL queries for data manipulation and analysis on multiple tables and databases. Advanced Excel skills are also very desireable (embedding dynamic data sets, cross tabs, database links, multiple tables and visualisations)
Starting salary for this role is up to £45,000 with additional benefits. The business offer a fantastic working culture with very low staff turnover and nice working environment.