Bespoke Application Support Analyst – Kingston, Surrey, South West London - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
This client is a global leading software firm going through continued growth & expansion. They have an urgent requirement for an experienced Application Support Analyst to provide customer, user & backend system support to a suite of bespoke finance applications sitting on a Windows environment.
To be considered for this position you MUST have an outgoing and friendly personality and a good understanding of Windows Server, Active Directory & SQL Server. You will spend a large amount of time dealing with customers via telephone & email (and occasional onsite visits) so it is essential you have excellent communication skills.
Although this role will be predominantly supporting bespoke financial software, you will need an excellent understanding of the Windows environment. This role will suit an IT support analyst with previous application / ERP / CRM support and full training will be provided on their bespoke financial software.
My client is offering a salary of up to £35,000 + pension, 25 days holiday (+3 for Christmas), life assurance, discounted online shopping, childcare vouchers & Cycle to Work scheme.
To apply please send me your CV clearly detailing your FULL address and contact details. Please state ref: ASH17925CP in the subject line.
- Job Title: Bespoke Application Support Analyst
- Core Requirements: Customer support, user support & backend application support
- Technical Skills: Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL Server, application support, Finance system support, ERP & CRM
- Location: Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, South West London
- Salary: £35,000 + pension, 25 days holiday (+3 for Christmas), life assurance, discounted online shopping, childcare vouchers & Cycle to Work scheme
- Reference: ASH17925CP
- Key Words: Application Support Analyst, Bespoke Application Support Analyst, Finance & Accounting ERP Software Analyst, CRM Support Analyst, ERP Support Analyst, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics, Windows Server, Active Directory permissions, MS SQL Server, Citrix.