A global and well-known business with upwards of 800 UK employees is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their IT team.
This role will be based out of their Birmingham office however they offer very flexible working arrangements with the opportunity to work remotely, visiting the office 3 times a month.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business that is continually growing and invests heavily in its staff.
The salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus benefits including 25 days annual leave, flexible working, annual bonus, excellent pension and more!
Day to day activities will include;
- Working as a team within a DevSecOps & AIOps mindset
- Steering product teams to improve the end to end Continuous Delivery strategy for both on premise and cloud solutions.
- Supporting DevOps tooling such as source control, package management, continuous integration, deployment and infrastructure provisioning software.
- DevOps consultancy in a complex, enterprise environment consisting of Linux, Windows, container and cloud platforms.
- Creating an efficient culture through educating others
- Work as one team with Development, Testing, Infrastructure, Service, IT Operations and Product teams.
- Support SDLC audited processes.
To be considered suitable you will possess the following skills and experience
- -Strong background in DevOps/DevSecOps
- Good understanding of application design, testing, development and architecture
- Experienced in Agile Scrum, Lean methodologies
- Deep knowledge of the following tools/technologies
- Docker & Rancher
- CI/CD tooling such as Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps, TeamCity & GitHub
- IaC configuration tooling such as Chef/Ansible/Puppet/Terraform
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server (up to 2019)
- PowerShell and/or other scripting languages
- Fundamentals of software testing
To apply or find out more please send a copy of your CV!