Are you a Cloud Specialist with excellent knowledge across Azure and M365?
Ashdown Group are working with a Microsoft Gold Partner business to help build their Cloud Solutions team. This is a business that invests heavily in its staff with paid time off to train towards industry leading certifications.
For this role you will provide a flexible technical resource to provide implementation skills across Azure and the M365 stack.
This is a customer facing role that will see you answering deep technical enquiries on proposed and existing solutions and ensuring that security is integrated into all aspects of the product lifecycle.
In addition you will be point of contact for technical support and guidance from other team members and help transition clients from solution group to managed service teams, providing hands on end-to-end delivery.
To secure this role you should have one or more of the following certifications: AZ104, AZ305, AZ500,MD101, MD100, MS100, MS101, MS500
In addition you should demonstrate:
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of cloud hosting services, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Azure and M365 experience including but not limited to:
- Azure Landing Zones, VMs, Storage, Networking, AvD, Authentication, Security, Migration
- M365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Intune, Authentication inc. AAD and SSO, Security, migrations (including Tenant to Tenant)
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- IaaC experience i.e., ARM Templates, Bicep / Terraform (Desirable)
- Implement technical designs from our Technical Architect into customer environment
- Working collaboratively on cross-stream projects including Platform, M365, Automation and Managed Service and PMO
Starting salary for this role is £55,000 - £65,000 and comes with remote working, good benefits package, paid time off to train and the chance to secure industry leading certifications in cloud technologies.