A Surrey based Accounting Practice is seeking qualified individual to join their busy audit team. The main role will be to lead audit and accounts assignments liaising with the client and relevant Manager and/or Partner. The firm’s audit client base is varied and includes clients in the property and construction, distribution, recruitment and manufacturing sectors with turnover up to £85 million.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* To attend pre audit meetings
* Liaise with relevant manager and client to plan assignments
* Lead and coach junior staff
* Design audit tests
* Plan a risk based audit approach and design audit tests
* Carry out relevant work to meet audit objectives
* Manage and control job budgets
* Finalise files for Managers and Partners to review
* Clear review points and correspond with clients
* Attend final audit meetings
* Preparing draft corporation tax calculations
* Prepare statutory accounts
To be suitable for this role you’ll have/be:
* Newly qualified ACA/ACCA (or exam qualified) – PQ Candidates will be considered too
* Significant, recent audit experience
* Strong technical skills and experience of UK GAAP FRS102 reporting
* Experience of Paperless Audit Software
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
* A team player who is also comfortable leading a team
* Commercially astute and committed to developing the business.
* Flexible and proactive approach.
If you’d be a suitable applicant for this role please send your CV quoiting the reference number ASH18182WC to email@example.com