Ashdown Group have been engaged by a leading provider of Professional training and services to help them recruit an Accounting subject matter expert, with in-practice experience who is professionally qualified to ACA or ACCA standard or equivalent. You have excellent technical knowledge in the field of audit, accounts and compliance regulation and you have the ability to grasp changes and can translate that knowledge into interesting written and verbal practical guidance.
They deliver over 1,00 training events designed for accountants in practice and work with over 8000 firms nationally. In this role you will use your engaging presentation style and experience of upskilling others either via training or coaching within the accountancy profession to train accountants in their continued professional development.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Writing and presenting high quality, high impact technical accounting, Audit and tax (intro level) related presentations.
- Production of high-quality training materials that are technically correct, up to date and practical, presenting agreed topics in the medium and location as determined by the requirements of the customer.
- Sharing your expertise in other areas such as answering the A&A Technical Queries helpline, contributing to technical content used for other purposes and/or undertaking high quality independent and objective file reviews to evaluate accountancy practices compliance with regulatory standards.
To be suitable you will require the following attributes, experience/qualifications:
• Excellent technical knowledge in the field of audit and accounts and compliance regulation, a
• The ability to undertake a high degree of research to stay abreast of the changing regulations.
• Excellent commercial awareness of the UK accounting profession.
• Professionally qualified to ACA standard or equivalent with sufficient post qualified experience.
• A high degree of organisational and project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and above average competency with the English Language to take on complex writing assignments.
• An organised self-starter, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Is a team player. Always happy to help and support colleagues.
• Is a confident and competent presenter.
This role is homebased / remote working but will involve some travel as needed.
In addition to a competitive a salary up to £60,000 - 70,000, there is a car allowance ,25 days holiday , pension life assurance and income protection.