Our client, a leading Accountancy practice with a unique approach to client care, are seeking an ambitious P/Q Accountant to join their friendly and professional team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in practice and offers a competitive salary, as well as study support. This is a hybrid role with three days based at their modern offices in Maidenhead (a five minute walk from the Elizabeth Line with easy links to West and Central London) and two days working remotely.
As Assistant Accountant you will prepare and review statutory accounts for a portfolio of clients including partnerships and charities, draft corporate tax computations, review and analyse financial statements, reports and tax returns and assist in allocation of work to the wider team, ensuring the accuracy, compliance and efficiency of all work completed by trainees. Although no management experience is required, as a senior member of the team, you will provide mentorship and training to your less experienced colleagues
You will require the following:
- Be part ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Must have previous practice experience.
- Current knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards and UK GAAP
- Proficient in an accounting software.
- Ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships.
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- First class written and spoken language skills.
The role is offered with a hybrid working pattern and salary up to £35,000 along with benefits including study support. pension scheme, private healthcare (optional) and life assurance.