A hugely successful leading professional services firm, based in the heart of London, are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their high performing team.
This highly interesting and varied role will sit within a very successful finance department, reporting into the Senior Finance Officer. The primary focus of the role will be accounting for the clients overseas subsidiary and supporting the London based team as required.
• Daily duties will include:
• Running the month end process in Sage
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Providing monthly accounting information for accounts preparation and audit queries
• Creating payments using online banking and ensuring successful payment to suppliers
• Checking monthly GST returns and arranging payments and organising the return of any excess funds
• Working with the Senior Finance Officer to provide monthly analysis
• Additional ad hoc duties as requires
The starting salary for this role is between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. If you feel you have the experience, skills and ambition to join this driven and high performing team, then please apply as described below. If you feel you have the experience, skills and ambition to join this driven and high performing team, then please apply as described below.