The Ashdown Group have been engaged a hugely successful leading professional services firm, based in the heart of London, who are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
This excellent opportunity will run on both a part time and contract basis, with the typical working hours being 10:00 – 15:00, Monday – Friday, with the assignment running until October.
This highly interesting and varied role will sit within a very successful finance department, reporting into the Senior Finance Officer. The primary focus of the role will be accounting for the client’s overseas subsidiary and also supporting the London based team as required.
Daily duties will include:
• Running the month end process in Sage
• Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Providing monthly accounting information for accounts preparation and audit queries
• Creating payments using online banking and ensuring successful payment to suppliers
• Checking monthly GST returns and arranging payments and organising the return of any excess funds
• Working with the Senior Finance Officer to provide monthly analysis
• Managing the stock inventory, reporting on movements covering quarterly forecasts
• Running additional ad hoc duties as requires
The daily rate on offer for this role is between £160 - £200 p/d, dependant on skills and experience you bring to the role.
To be considered for this role, you must be available for an immediate start and to interview imminently. If you feel you have the experience, skills and ambition to join a highly regarded business, I would be incredibly keen to hear from you.