A global engineering company is recruiting for an Asset Performance Manager to join its highways and structures team. This role will be based in the North London / Hertfordshire area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm in a role that will be responsible for managing highways assets across multiple contracts to ensure the investment is delivering on objectives. You will need to understand asset condition whilst evaluating investment options and long term investment plans.
This Asset Performance Manager role is paying up to £42,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Day to day duties will include;
- Understanding the contractual and system requirements and KPIs around asset management
- Build knowledge around the company technical and financial modules
- Auditing asset management system
- Support ISO55001
- Communicate best practice
- Ensure investment delivers performance
- Understand impacts of innovations and changes
- Producing reports
To be considered suitable you will need the following skills/experience;
- Asset management background, ideally within the engineering sector
- Ability to use financial and technical investment data for decision making
- Scoping and delivering audits
- Asset management systems experience
To apply please send a copy of your CV