Join a multi award winning, industry leading business, enjoying continued growth and success as a Application Support Manager for their SaaS division.
As part of one of the fastest growing divisions in the business, you will be working to support enterprise retail, QSR and banking clients with their software solutions, being a lead and mentor to the Tech Support Team, but also retaining hands on technical capabilities that will see you as a technical escalation point to your team, enabling you to work credibly with the development team and to have in-depth discussions with the customers about their solutions and ensure a strong relationship by keeping all stakeholders informed and satisfactory problem resolution levels across the customer base.
- Have existing experience operating as a Manager or Team Lead of an Application Support, Technical Support or Software Support team
- Although operating as a manager you MUST still be hands on technical and be willing to remain so in this particular role
- Have a good understanding of Java code - being able to understand Java, J2EE applications
- Demonstrate an understanding of SQL databases and basic scripting.
- Experience of awareness of retail, QSR/food service or banking industries would also be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and customer/stakeholder management skills also a must.
Starting salary for this role is £50,000 - £60,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring to it. There is also an additional 12% bonus and car allowance of £6300pa on top of an extensive benefits package. The role is based in Basingstoke, but with opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week. This is a business that offers a great working values and culture and fantastic career progression opportunities both in the UK and abroad.