A market leading software company recently acquired by one of the worlds largest tech companies is seeking an Application Support Engineer. In this role you’ll walk customers through their application, focusing on the technology foundation required to support the company’s application suite.
The role is hybrid (3 days a week in the Wandsworth, South West London office) and 2 days working from home. The role is paying up to £45,000 plus good benefits.
Ideally you’ll have a number of years in supporting customers with enterprise applications (such as ERP systems etc...). You’ll also have an understanding and ability to troubleshoot communication issues with Modbus, SNMP and BACnet protocols.
- Communicating with Customers via phone, email or Go-to-Meeting/WebEx
- Enablement of Operational Tools for large scale ERP and CRM deployments
- Providing Level 1, Level 2 and Customer Liaison support as required
- Implementing systems management solutions to deliver client value
- Assisting in the designing of support for scalable server architectures for critical business systems
- Classifying logged calls
- Analysing and recreating issues with the company’s software products.
- Managing environments used for issue investigation and re-creation
- Application Support experience - literally supporting the underpinning of an application, i.e., how an application is used, as well as the inner workings between the different areas within the app.
- Expertise in Web technologies (Web Services, IIS, XML, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS SQL, executing SQL queries, scripts, studio
- Experience in Requirements Analysis, Troubleshooting, Installation, and Deployment
- Knowledge of various third-party integration components