Application Support Analyst – Colchester, Essex
Application Support or Business Systems Analyst
A highly successful and established business based in Colchester are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with internal and external users to resolve application support requests
- Take technical ownership of issues raised; providing analysis and identification of each issue and seeing issues through to resolution
- Ownership of incidents to identify root causes, workarounds and solutions.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and delivery of reports
- Take ownership of software modifications and minor/major projects following best practice processes to resolve underlying issues and provide improvements
The ideal candidate will come from a support background and will enjoy building solid working relationships with users and stakeholders. Exposure to ITIL would be advantageous as would experience with SQL or Power BI.
Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and ensure all keep to timescales and an understanding of change management would be useful.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £30,000 plus benefits.