A well-known national charity is seeking an Application Support Analyst to be based at their Burgess Hill site.
The successful candidate will work in partnership with the organisation’s business and operational staff to find solutions to existing problems and have the opportunity to put forward ideas about how services can improve.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will join a team that are delivering significant changes and making a real difference to the lives of the people the charity supports. Your role will involve identifying, delivering and maintaining IT solutions in new development and day to day work, and application maintenance and support.
To be suitable for this role you’ll be/have:
* Knowledge of managing and maintaining SQL Databases
* Knowledge of managing enterprise business applications.
* Knowledge of overseeing an Office 365 environment
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including SharePoint and Dynamics is advantageous
* Previous experience of working within an ITIL service desk environment is desirable.
A recent graduate with a great attitude and who is willing to develop a career in a fast-paced Technology team will be considered. Ideally you’ll be someone who is passionate about technology and keen to learn more!