Following a period of increased demand and growth, my client who specialises as a leader in commercial dispute arbitration, is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. Although based in London, the role will be initially remote.
The successful candidate will join the company at a time of migration between the existing management systems and new. This role will report to the Strategic Project Manager and be responsible for the following:
- Provision of administrative project support from initialisation to successful delivery.
- Maintenance, configuration, and development of the company’s case management system and providing support and training to users.
- Liaising with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Data administration for management information reports.
- First-line support to users of a legacy database system.
- Proven experience in a similar role with an in-house system.
- Experience/knowledge of SQL databases.
- Strong organisation and interpersonal skills.