An amazing opportunity to work with a world leader in the manufacturing of innovative electronics has arisen. This opportunity will focus on application development and support within an agile environment.
You will work closely with team members (including US colleagues involved with EMEA) and consultants where appropriate, to deliver high quality applications for end users and in some cases external users.
This role is initially remote and will require some travel to the offices in Tonbridge, Kent following easing of restrictions.
- Provide high quality end user support and development for new and existing systems
- Write and deliver training for users.
- Design and development of SQL tables.
- Participate in requirements gathering/analysis of issues.
- Work with team members using a variety of collaboration platforms to provide technical solutions, test, publish, deploy and document.
- Involvement in the design and development of SQL tables and also use established unit and regression testing methods.
- Experience with Microsoft VB
- ASP.net skills.
- SQL server (SSIS and SSRS).
- Working knowledge of development lifecycles.
- Exposure to agile project management.
Other useful technologies include: Office, Teams, Qlikview and Infor OS.
The successful candidate will need to have good knowledge of development lifecycles and agile project management.