A successful international business group are looking for a Analyst Developer to join their growing team.
Reporting to the IT Director, you will work a varied role spanning analysis and support of the Enterprise Systems, alongside some development and the opportunity to work on new technology projects - such as a new ERP system and WMS.
Involved in your day to day will include, although this is not an exhaustive list:
- Data analysis across the enterprise systems
- Managing support queries and providing scalable and effective solutions
- Work with Microsoft BI stack (SQL, SSRS, SSIS) to create reports and automation solutions
- Importing and exporting data in line with business needs
- Take an active role in maintaining and enhancing the bespoke current warehouse management system WMS (ASP.NET and C#)
- Assist with new system implementations, roll outs, upgrades etc.
- Assist with training users across new technology rolled out
- Engage with external support companies as needed.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an exceptional communicator, confident interacting with the global team located around the world.
- Demonstrate excellent data analysis troubleshooting skills, always seeking to identify solutions and process improvements.
- Be a good programmer - .NET, C# and with an appetite to learn new languages as new technical solutions arise.
- Have good SQL knowledge - writing complex queries for data manipulation, analysis on multiple tables and databases
- Understand how to manage table indexes
- Have advanced Excel skills (ability to embed data sets, cross tabs, database links to multiple tables and visualisations)
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of ERP systems and advanced maintenance features. Currently running is Sage1000 with new ERP project incoming.
In this role you may have to travel to another global office (perhaps 2-3 times per annum) so you should hold a valid passport and driving license.
Experience in a supply chain / product environment would be very advantageous to your application, but not essential.
This role is based in Essex, very close to a mainline station and easily commutable from East London, EC, N and EN postcodes, St Albans, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead and across Essex.
The offices offer a modern, open plan working environment, with showers, kitchen and break out area with pool table.
Starting salary can vary from £45,000 - £55,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to this role. There may be slightly more available for a stand out individual.