Administrator - Shipping and Logistics Team
North West London – Wembley
A highly successful and rapidly growing business based near to Wembley are looking for a Shipping Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a solid admin background and be eager to learn as full training will be provided.
• Co-ordinate clearing of Import Shipments for the Company.
• Chase suppliers for correct paperwork and give clearance instructions to forwarding agent as per business demand.
• Ensure correct documents are in files for Import shipment, including customs paperwork for ready reference.
• Responsible for maintaining up to date information for customs entries in SAP (training will be provided).
• Perform monthly internal audits to make sure stock is in line as per customs requirements.
• Providing Liaison between the company, Air / Sea Carrier and HMRC (when required).
• Submission of Quarterly Bonded stock report to HMRC (training will be provided).
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Previous administrative experience
• High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
The salary on offer for this role is £25,000 plus benefits.