Join an award winning international business in their finance team for a 6 month FTC covering a maternity leave, but with the potential to extend. With offices based in Kent, you are able to work a hybrid role, but must be able to attend the office in Kent 3 days per week.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working as part of a high performing and friendly team you will:
- Create new customers in the accounting system, ensuring credit checks are done
- Generate invoices and credit notes, applying discounts or surcharges where needed
- Raising commercial invoices to help facilitate the clearance of goods between country borders
- Raising and issuing proforma invoices and keeping Sales Managers updated
- Generating and issuing – EUR1 / Certificate of Origin documents through the Chamber of Commerce Website
- Matching ledger payments
- Following up on debit notes and short payments
- Credit Control
- Help resolve customer queries
To secure this contract you will already have experience in an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Admin role with good interpersonal skills and decent Excel. You must be able to prioritise a varied workload and enjoy working as part of a team. Ideally you should have used an ERP system previously.
Fantastic working culture and team within a great international business. Salary is up to £24,000 pro rata with 20 days holiday pa and further benefits. The working week is 37.5 hours and they also offer flexible working options. This contract is offered as an initial 6 month fixed term contract.