Qualified Accountant - Hybrid, Central London
We are seeking an experienced Qualified Accountant to join my clients team, a leading player in the business intelligence industry, based in Central London. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic firm in a phase of growth.
You will be responsible for accounting for all divisions and assigned entities. You will also support internal financial reporting for the shared services team and perform the following duties:
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and year end accounting activities including journal entries, account reconciliation and coordination with accounts payable and recievable staff.
- Support of the auditing process and provision of reporting for year end audit and quarterly reviews.
- Liaison cross-functionally with teams to gather required information to improve processes and support business needs.
- Supporting the external audit process and providing reporting schedules as requested
- Support the monthly internal management reporting function including ad-hoc reporting
- Professional qualification as an ACCA, ACA, or CIMA certified accountant.
- Strong team management and leadership skills, with a proven track record of successfully leading teams.
- Proficiency in either Xero or NetSuite accounting software.
- Desirable: Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional growth and development through challenging projects and continuous learning.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment that values diversity and fosters innovation.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
The role offers flexible and hybrid working.