A successful and growing business is looking for a full or part qualified accounting professional to join their team. The role is based in Aldershot and so commutable from Hampshire and parts of Surrey and Berkshire.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company that are continuously looking for ways to invest in and improve what they do. This role will report into the Finance Director and will help mentor the small finance team, monitoring and reporting on the company's financial performance and directing financial operations. Additional duties will include:
- Preparing and reporting on budgets and forecasts
- Working with Directors to look strategically at finance milestones
- Preparing financial statements
- Monitoring of month and year-end
- Supporting external Auditors
- Looking for ways to improve processes
This Part Qualified Accountant role is paying up to £40,000 plus benefits.
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience in an accounting or financial control role along with full or part qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA. You will also need strong knowledge of accounting and reporting procedures along with ability to create effective financial reporting.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.