This is to play a key role supporting an Investor Services Company’s Corporate Services team, providing ACCA/ACA qualified generalist accounting services to your portfolio of clients.
You will provide an excellent and high-quality level of accounting service to allocated clients in adherence with Corporate Governance and proactively support in the delivery of an excellent administration service to clients.
With your experience you will manage a portfolio of allocated clients, acting as the point of contact, developing effective working relationships with the UK corporate team and their advisors and any other parties connected to those client relationships
You will be responsible for preparation of periodic financial statements for entities including SPVs across a variety of asset classes. You will also be responsible for the training and development of the more junior members of your team.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with at least 4 years relevant experience.
• Book-keeping and Accounts preparation experience required
• Payroll experience (preferable not required)
• VAT experience required
• Basic Corporate Tax knowledge required Working knowledge of accounting software, (caseware/ quickbooks or similar preferable)
• Working knowledge of payroll software (preferable)
If you think you would be a good fit for this role please send me your CV highlighting all relevant experience to this role, with ASH17952WC in the subject line.