Accountancy and Audit Lecturer – Home based with travel
A leading training provider, with offices across the UK are looking for an experienced Audit and Accountancy Lecturer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have BIG 4 experience and be ACA or ACCA qualified with strong technical accounting knowledge, lecturing experience and will have the ability to help others to understand technical accounting practice.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation and will enable you to travel across the UK presenting to groups of 30-200 audit and accountancy professionals at one time. This role will be varied; 70% Audit and Accountancy lecturing and 30% consultancy / queries and will enable you to contribute to editorial to support the development of their existing portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Presenting courses across national face to face, online and in house course programmes (circa 100 events per annum)
• Keeping up to date with latest technical changes across a wide range of taxes and presenting this in an interesting and engaging style
• Writing and developing technical yet practical course materials for use on face to face and online events
• Assisting the training event managers with ideas for new courses, conferences and webinars
• Provision of consultancy via telephone technical support service, supporting other members of the Audit team
• Contribution to editorial and development of a range of related marketing support products and services, articles for websites, newsletters etc
The salary on offer for this role is up to £65,000 – depending on experience.