Luxury Fashion Brand - London
Responsible for maintaining the purchase ledger for the company. To ensure all relevant data is checked and accurately recorded whilst complying with procedures and company deadlines for reporting and to liaise with all departments effectively.
- Purchase invoices to be checked for authentication and posted manually. It is essential to liaise and communicate with relevant departments and managers for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly bacs/multi-currency payment.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Preparation of manual accruals analysis for Finance Manager for month-end closing.
- Prepare and post month end journals.
- Reconcile relevant balance sheet accounts.
- Provide assistance and cover for Accounts Receivable when required.
- Previous accounting background with AAT qualification.
- Must have worked with SUN accounting package.