Senior Account Manager
Our client, a leading rental company supplying equipment to film and television, is looking for an experienced Account manager to join the Sales team in their London.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will develop new business and maintain strong relationships within existing clients providing them with support, advice and information. You will manage customer accounts from initial telephone call, through negotiations and the provision of equipment, to the final approval of invoices.
Responsibilities will include:
• Negotiating deals for equipment rental, ancillary facilities and hire of labour
• Overseeing the daily running requirements of on-going productions;
• Provide technical and industry based support and advice;
• Ensure each production is financially managed and controlled to ensure a profitable return is achieved whilst maintaining good client relationships;
• Attending industry and social events;
• Provide advice and suggestions with regards to the purchase of new equipment and systems development;
The successful candidate will require
o A technical understanding of lighting products & other related equipment;
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel;
o Ability to work under pressure and achieve critical deadlines;
o Strong business acumen;
o Excellent negotiation skills;
o Diligent and attentive to detail.
The salary on offer is £40,000 - £45,000 , generous pension, flexible benefits, free coffee bar on site and caterers on site to provide meals.