A nationally recognised IT services organisation is currently seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to provide technical support to the business's clients.
This role will take on responsibility for the 3rd line support of both client and server infrastructure.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must have experience of the following:
- MCSE or equivalent experience
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Exchange 2010 – 2019
- Windows Server 2008 – 2019 (AD, Group policy)
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Azure administration
- Networking experience (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP)
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- VMWare vSphere knowledge
The successful candidate will have experience within an MSP providing support to external clients. There is a shift pattern covering the hours Monday to Fridays 7am – 7pm.
Salary is in the range of £45,000 to £50,000, on-call and generous benefits