A rare opportunity has arisen for a 365 Technical Architect, specializing in productivity, to join a fast growing Microsoft Gold Partner cloud business, offering remote working.
Working with this high performing business, you will engage with external customers and undertake the implementation, migration and provision of consultancy services to Cloud Infrastructures.
The successful candidate will be able to interpret complex designs and architectures and work with technical instruction. They will have knowledge of productivity aspects of M365 within SME settings including:
- Office365, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Conditional Access, Cloud App Security, Defender, Threat Protection, Identity and Access Management, Advanced Compliance and Security.
- Exchange online and Exchange server, hybrid Exchange settings.
- 3rd party migration tooling
- Migration off premise and tenant to tenant
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
As a minimum you should have your MS 900, but ideally will have or be working towards either of the following: MS100, MS101, MS500.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with external customer to understand and shape requirements to achieve desired business outcomes
- Collaborating with the Sales and commercial teams to contribute to commercial proposals on solution designs.
- Following structured cloud adoption methodologies undertaking planning, design and documentation, migration, transition, and ongoing optimisation of non-complex services
- Ensuring solution designs adhere to industry best practices, delivering against required security and regulatory compliance
- Embracing the adoption of the Microsoft framework related to M365, driving efficiency, governance and standardisation of repeatable solutions
This role is offered remotely, but the head office is based in Bedfordshire. You might expect to go to head office 1-2 times per annum. The salary on offer for this role is £60,000 - £75,000. In addition to basic salary you have fantastic opportunity to undertake further certified training, with paid time off to train, plus a decent additional benefits package