A highly successful business with impressive offices near the Southbank are looking for an experienced 1st and 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their team.
Reporting to the IT Manager and working in a team of four to support 150 users you will assist with all systems admin; providing end user support and managing, maintaining and supporting all aspects of their IT infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building desktops and laptops for new joiners
- Licence management
- 1st and 2nd line support
- Understanding of Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365, Server 2016 and iOS beneficial.
- Active Directory, Group Policy
Required skills and experience:
- Professional presentation
- Primary user support contact
- Excellent customer-service orientation and a can-do attitude
- Organised and systematic work mentality
- Willingness and interest in learning and expanding technological understanding
- Ability to multitask and work on larger IT projects
- On-site and remote user support
- Imaging of computers
The salary on offer for this role is up to £25,000 plus benefits.